I’m currently manager of the EASA/FAA PART 145 company specialized in borescope inspection of aircraft engines, wind turbines and gas turbines. My company is located in Clermont-Ferrand offering Borescope and Visual inspection services for aircraft engines worldwide.
I offer more than 30 years of combined experience in repair, inspection, removal, installation, disassembly, assembly, testing on wing for a large range of engines and aircrafts.
I use latest GE Mentor IQ with 4 and 6mm diameter 3D phase measurement system and high definition quality of videos
· CFM 56 –5C General familiarization training course
CFM 56 –5C Major Module Replacement training course
· AE 3007A Certificate of Training « Ramp and Transit ( Maintenance Service ) ATA104 Level 2 . ( Class grade 92% )
· AE 3007 Borescope Certificate of Training. ( Class grade 100% )
· PW 118/121 Course Certificate Line Maintenance.
· CF34-10E Engine Removal / Installation 1.0
· CF34-10E Line Maintenance 1.0
· CF34-10E Borescope Inspection
· CF34-10E General Familiarization
· CF34-8E Line Maintenance 1.0
· CF34-8E Engine Removal/Installation 1.0.
· CF34-8E Thrust Reverser Maintenance 1.0.
· CF34-8E Borescope Inspection 1.0.
· Tay 620/650 Fokker F70/100 Line & Base Maintenance Course IR Part 147
· Tay 620/650 Borescope Inspection
· APS 500 Line Maintenance Training
· APS 2300 Line Maintenance Course
· Certificate for Modification SB FPMU106-73-8250 and SB FPMU 106-73-109
· Certificate of Accomplishment – English as a Second Language
DUAL Release EASA/FAA